Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love for Shoes/Sneaker Wedges

I have this great love for shoes, obsessive love ;), whether I'm shopping :D, window shopping :/ or viewing online :D, for that moment I'm happy.





                       N.Y.L.A                               Guess shoes                         Rock & Candy





       

                                     Blink                                               Luichiny

I found all these lovely sneakers online, i decided to share with ya'll, Now Ladies let's know your taste which one of them rocks it for you, drop your vote at the 'vote poll' on your right. :)
I'm patiently waiting :D

1 comment:

  1. Women Shoes have endless variety these days with the buyers going crazy when they go for shopping. Their facial expression lit up every time they see a pair of shoes which appeals to their heart.
    Buy Shoes Online

    ReplyDelete