Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hot and Trending: Spikes and Studs

You must have seen them around, on celebrities, in magazines, they are hot and still trending. You find them in brands like Christian Louboutin, Gianmarco Lorenzi and many more.

Not only shoes are made of spikes, we have accessories, bags, jackets e.t.c








  




   




















The spikes are quite pointy LOL, I don't know if they are sharp tho, but the look really nice and unique, you'll definitely be noticed any where with any of them, same with the stud.

Now quick question which do you prefer the 'Spike' or 'Stud'?







1 comment:

  1. I think I would prefer studs . Lol, I usually like d whole bling bling kinda thing . Once its all shiny nd glittery , u gat my attention .. Lol. Studs are cool too tho, like really cool

    ReplyDelete